Monday, January 16, 2017

Hey you Nasty Women and Bad Hombres

I wanted to make my first post just a little introduction as well as an about me.  I'm Jenny, and I'm proud to be a Nasty Woman.  I'll be trying to write every week here to give hot takes on the news of the week, perspectives from the LGBT+ community, and historical perspectives.  I am a proud member of the LGBT+ community and have done grad school for European history, specifically the Holocaust/Nazi Germany.  I find these days that that specific area of expertise might be coming in handy more and more in the coming months under Trump.  I want to briefly state that his parallels with Hitler's style as well as how he rose to power are striking and need to be commented on.  I look forward to writing for you all, and hope to hear criticism and responses.  Be safe out there, folks.  It looks like it's getting hairier and hairier out there.
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment